Top 5 Songs of February 2013
Over-hyped: Baauer - ‘Harlem Shake’
5. J. Cole - ‘Power Trip’ ft. Miguel
4. The Goo Goo Dolls - ‘Rebel Beat’
3. Theophilus London - ‘Snow Angel’ ft. Trouble Andrew
2. Hoodie Allen - ‘Let Me Be Me’
1. Drake - ‘Started From The Bottom’
Thoughts on Drake’s “Take Care”
I’m sure many who know me, and my music tastes, are a bit surprised that I’m not giving my thoughts on Childish Gambino’s Camp… This is for two reasons: 1) It can be summed up in one word: “AMAZING” 2) My friend Zach already did 10x what I could ever do here. With that, let’s talk about Take Care.
Take Care is Drake’s sophomore album which released November 15th. In a follow up to one of 2010’s biggest albums Thank Me Later, it was reasonable to expect the sophomore slump to grab a hold of Drake’s latest offering; it didn’t.